Pearson Buchholz continues to offer its clients the Xero online accounting platform through its partner programme. Xero is encouraged, where applicable as a genuine alternative to a mainstream accounting package.
Having worked with many of our clients on Xero, we have identified the main benefits our clients have found in switching to Xero.
- Interactive credit control – The simple graphs and diagrams make it easier for our clients to manage outstanding sales invoices, each invoice can host a complete audit trail of phone calls and notes to enable multiple users to pick up the trail.
- Online bank feeds – The daily bank feed means the status of sales invoices (paid/unpaid) are real time providing the best possible information to business owners.
- Interactive fixed asset register – Although many desktop products offer this function, none have the pending file which means the accountant can assist in the original set up of assets. By accounting for depreciation correctly clients can avoid nasty surprises when the year-end accounts are drafted.
- Expense claims – a relatively new idea in accounting systems, this function enables mutli-users to load in their own expenses into the system for authorisation and payment. Again as the system can be accessed from anywhere on any computer this has been particularly beneficial to company’s with regional sales teams.
- Job tracking – very similar to the job costing models in most mainstream packages, however the job tracking has two reporting levels which can really enhance management information.
See if your organisation could benefit and visit Xero and register for your demo copy.